We are in search of a Product Manager who possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. This role involves working closely with engineering teams to suggest appropriate technology solutions, managing product performance metrics, and harmonizing the perspectives of all stakeholders. The successful candidate will mainly focus on our logistics solution platform.
What we do
CloudCommerce is a visionary company with a mission to empower small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the SEA region to thrive globally. Our comprehensive suite of technology solutions and guidance creates an integrated ecosystem that drives sustainable growth and success, unlocking all opportunities for SMEs.
Our platform offers a range of tools and services, including end-to-end cross-border logistics (Fastship.co), Cross-border e-commerce solutions (CloudMall), and an Influencer marketing platform (KOLLAB). Our goal is to help SMEs grow their e-commerce business by providing everything they need in one convenient place. If you're passionate about making a difference and want to be part of an innovative team, then this could be your next role.
What you will handle:
- Help define and develop product vision and strategy, aligning them with the company's goals and the logistics industry's evolving needs.
- Bridge the gap between the technical and business worlds, suggesting tech solutions or tools to achieve business objectives without the need for deep technical or coding skills.
- Work with the business side to conduct thorough market research to identify new opportunities and understand customer pain points within the logistics sector.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and operations teams to build innovative logistics technology solutions.
- Create detailed product roadmaps and manage the product lifecycle, including concept, design, prototype, testing, and launch phases.
- Prioritize product features and capabilities based on customer needs, business impact, and technological feasibility.
- Engage with customers and stakeholders to gather feedback and incorporate it into product development.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop effective go-to-market strategies and support product launches.
- Analyze product performance matrix and industry trends to make informed decisions about future product iterations and enhancements.
- Help with CTO to set up squad team for each feature.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management, ideally within the logistics or e-commerce industry
- Proven track record in delivery new products or new features
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and evaluate tech solutions for business needs.
- Experience in managing product performance metrics and making data-informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, with a talent for aligning diverse stakeholder groups.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and experience working with software development teams.
What we offer:
- Free Lunch: Food is life, so enjoy hearty meals to fuel your day, our treat!
- Free Parking: Park hassle-free, your convenience ensured.
- Medical Plan: With us, your life's uncertainties are met with healthcare coverage.
- Performance Bonus: Celebrate and Reward your dedicated effort and success.
- Monthly Party: Connect, relax, and celebrate!
- Tons of Opportunity to Grow: Nurturing your potential. Thrive within and beyond..
- Extra Holidays for Special Occasions: We're here to support you through significant times in every chapter.
- Empowerment through Tools: Innovation, your way. Embrace tools for enhanced efficiency.