We are on the lookout for an energetic Senior Recruitment executive to support our drastic growth. In this role, you'll assist in our recruitment process, focusing our cross-border logistics solution “ Fastship”, working alongside hiring managers to understand their needs and contributing to effective hiring solutions. This is a perfect opportunity for someone passionate about recruitment and eager to grow in a dynamic environment.
What we do
CloudCommerce is an all-in-one e-commerce solution designed specifically for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Asia that want to expand their business across borders. Our platform offers a range of tools and services, including end-to-end cross-border logistics (Fastship.co), e-commerce fulfillment, e-commerce solutions, and an online marketing campaign platform. Our goal is to help SMEs grow their e-commerce business by providing everything they need in one convenient place.
What You Will Handle:
- Assist in the end-to-end hiring process, including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, and supporting decision-making processes.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and assist in developing job descriptions.
- Source and recruit candidates using various channels such as job boards, social media, and employee referrals.
- Help manage the applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist in providing regular updates on recruitment progress and candidate pipeline to stakeholders.
- Learn and understand the unique business needs of each business unit within the group.
- Assist or lead the additional recruitment projects, such as university MOU, job fair, or talent branding contents.
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 - 3 years of experience of end-to-end recruitment
- Proficiency in commercial positions. Experience in logistics or e-commerce business is a big plus.
- Background in a recruitment agency is a big advantage.
- A strong desire to grow in talent acquisition expertise.
- Being goal-oriented with a proactive approach and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time-management abilities.
- Familiarity with recruitment channels and recruiting tools.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is beneficial.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good command of English.
- Able to commute to work at our HQ Cheangwattana 14
What we offer:
- Free Lunch: Food is life, so enjoy hearty meals to fuel your day, our treat!
- Free Parking: Park hassle-free, your convenience ensured.
- Medical Plan: With us, your life's uncertainties are met with healthcare coverage.
- Performance Bonus: Celebrate and Reward your dedicated effort and success.
- Monthly Party: Connect, relax, and celebrate!
- Tons of Opportunity to Grow: Nurturing your potential. Thrive within and beyond..
- Extra Holidays for Special Occasions: We're here to support you through significant times in every chapter.
- Empowerment through Tools: Innovation, your way. Embrace tools for enhanced efficiency.
*We are not able to provide a work visa for this position.