As Fastship continues to grow, we're actively seeking a dynamic Area Sales Executive/Manager to champion our market expansion in targeted regions. This role is central to our mission, tasked with discovering fresh ฺB2B/B2C opportunities and deepening existing partnerships. Through collaboration and keen product insight, this individual will play a crucial part in amplifying Fastship's footprint and reinforcing our commitment to customer excellence.
What we do
FASTSHIP is a Thailand's top-notch cross border logistics platform aggregating over 15 top door to door delivery service providers including UPS, FedEx, Aramex, SF Express, USPS, PostNL and ThailandPost. Our strategy is to expand the business range to compete with a rapidly growing ecommerce business in SEA through innovative, technology-driven and a broad range of total solutions in logistics and supply chain.
- Over 200 destinations in the services
- 25 unique logistics services offering
- 20 service points throughout Thailand
- Learn more about Fastship and Fastship Career
What you will handle:
- Develop and aggressively win new B2B/B2C businesses or assigned projects
- Develop and maintain strong existing customer relations by ensuring customers’ satisfaction
- Lead and manage customers’ presentations and proposals and conduct monthly performance reviews together with customers and internal stakeholders
- Prepare weekly updates on pipelines and target achievement and review of opportunities and business plan
- Provide regular updates and resolution on business challenges and customer satisfaction
- Work with other internal teams to generate potential leads, liaising with them to support project requiring domestic services
- Continually develop knowledge of products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions for customers.
- Provide feedback and recommendation to further improve business operations
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 3-4 years experience in sales management with a proven track record is a must
- Experiences in ecommerce or logistics industries is preferable
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Fluency in English and Thai, both written and spoken
- Able to working under pressure
What you will learn
- Sales help you move beyond your comfort zone and get over the fear of talking to people. Meeting and engaging with new people gets easier the more you do it.
What we offer:
- Free Lunch: Food is life, so enjoy hearty meals to fuel your day, our treat!
- Free Parking: Park hassle-free, your convenience ensured.
- Medical Plan: With us, your life's uncertainties are met with healthcare coverage.
- Performance Bonus: Celebrate and Reward your dedicated effort and success.
- Monthly Party: Connect, relax, and celebrate!
- Tons of Opportunity to Grow: Nurturing your potential. Thrive within and beyond..
- Extra Holidays for Special Occasions: We're here to support you through significant times in every chapter.
- Empowerment through Tools: Innovation, your way. Embrace tools for enhanced efficiency.
*We are not able to provide a work visa for this position.