The Key Account Executive will oversee and manage the relationships with our major clients, ensuring they receive top-tier international logistics services. The successful candidate will have the expertise to collaborate with diverse clients, offering tailored solutions that align with their unique needs. Your primary objective is to ensure our clients experience seamless shipment processes and derive maximum value from our services. This role also involves gathering client feedback, including suggestions and complaints about products and services, and channeling this information to the team for continuous improvement.
What we do
FASTSHIP is Thailand's top-notch cross border logistics platform aggregating over 15 top door to door delivery service providers including UPS, FedEx, Aramex, SF Express, USPS, PostNL and ThailandPost. Our strategy is to expand the business range to compete with a rapidly growing ecommerce business in SEA through innovative, technology-driven and a broad range of total solutions in logistics and supply chain.
- Over 200 destinations in the services
- 25 unique logistics services offering
- 20 service points throughout Thailand
What you will handle:
- Develop and maintain strategic, long-term trusting relationships with high-volume clients to accomplish organic growth.
- Develop and deliver sales/profit and other KPIs in order to achieve both customers and company's objectives
- Develop business and opportunity and good selling skill
- Negotiating and handling objection both internal and external customer
- Building strong relationship and make it excellence execution
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support; handle issues to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve complex issues if they arise, ensuring timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts using key account metrics.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in key account management or a relevant role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Posses practical knowledge of CRM, leveraging it to maintain, analyze, and drive customer interactions and insights.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Willingness to learn product and service knowledge
- Customer Centric personality with an excellent service mind
- Computer MS office applications
- Great communication skills in both Thai and English
- Able to work under pressure
What we offer:
- Free Lunch: Food is life, so enjoy hearty meals to fuel your day, our treat!
- Free Parking: Park hassle-free, your convenience ensured.
- Medical Plan: With us, your life's uncertainties are met with healthcare coverage.
- Performance Bonus: Celebrate and Reward your dedicated effort and success.
- Monthly Party: Connect, relax, and celebrate!
- Tons of Opportunity to Grow: Nurturing your potential. Thrive within and beyond..
- Extra Holidays for Special Occasions: We're here to support you through significant times in every chapter.
- Empowerment through Tools: Innovation, your way. Embrace tools for enhanced efficiency.
*We are not able to provide a work visa for this position.