As a sales executive at Fastship, you will play a pivotal role in driving our business growth and expanding our customer base. This position offers a unique opportunity to directly impact our success and work closely with a dynamic team. We value proactive individuals who can identify opportunities, build meaningful client relationships, and contribute to our vision. Join us, and let's grow together, making a significant mark in the logistics industry.
What we do
FASTSHIP is Thailand's top-notch cross border logistics platform aggregating over 15 top door to door delivery service providers including UPS, FedEx, Aramex, SF Express, USPS, PostNL and ThailandPost. Our strategy is to expand the business range to compete with a rapidly growing ecommerce business in SEA through innovative, technology-driven and a broad range of total solutions in logistics and supply chain.
- Over 200 destinations in the services
- 25 unique logistics services offering
- 20 service points throughout Thailand
What you will handle:
- Conduct cold calls and make multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Identify and acquire new customers to boost sales growth.
- Successfully close sales and assist clients throughout the closing process.
- Collaborate with the team on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintain both short- and long-term business development plans.
- Develop and nurture strong customer relationships to ensure their satisfaction.
- Continuously seek opportunities to expand the client base and achieve sales targets.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and competitor offerings to identify potential business opportunities.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in sales or a related field.
- Great command of English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Efficiency, time management, and organizational skills are essential.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, confident, and professional demeanor.
- Prior experience in sales from a logistics company or knowledge of transportation and logistics will be advantageous.
What we offer:
- Free Lunch: Food is life, so enjoy hearty meals to fuel your day, our treat!
- Free Parking: Park hassle-free, your convenience ensured.
- Medical Plan: With us, your life's uncertainties are met with healthcare coverage.
- Performance Bonus: Celebrate and Reward your dedicated effort and success.
- Monthly Party: Connect, relax, and celebrate!
- Tons of Opportunity to Grow: Nurturing your potential. Thrive within and beyond..
- Extra Holidays for Special Occasions: We're here to support you through significant times in every chapter.
- Empowerment through Tools: Innovation, your way. Embrace tools for enhanced efficiency.