The customer service representative will assist the customers in several processes of international logistics service. The successful candidate will be able to work with various clients in providing information and solutions that match with customers' needs. Your goal is to help our customers to complete the smooth shipment process and receive the best experience possible. This will include taking suggestions and complaints about products/services and bringing them to the team for improvement.
What we do
FASTSHIP is a Thailand's top-notch cross border logistics platform aggregating over 15 top door to door delivery service providers including UPS, FedEx, Aramex, SF Express, USPS, PostNL and ThailandPost. Our strategy is to expand the business range to compete with a rapidly growing ecommerce business in SEA through innovative, technology-driven and a broad range of total solutions in logistics and supply chain.
- Over 200 destinations in the services
- 25 unique logistics services offering
- 20 service points throughout Thailand
- Learn more about Fastship and Fastship Career
What you will handle:
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints, claims, service guarantee requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide solutions and assistance about products and services through different channels including incoming calls, LINE and inquiries from other channels for pick – up.
- Update records, follow up, and feedback customers about their inquiries.
- Ensure the successful users process by explaining procedures; answering questions and providing information.
- Maintain a high level of communication; report problems when arising.
- Maintain and improve quality or services by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Min. 0-3 years of working experience in Customer Services, Customer Relationship Management, Call Center, Telesales or related fields
- Willingness to learn product and service knowledge
- Customer Centric personality with an excellent service mind
- Computer MS office applications
- Good command in Thai and English
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to commute to work at our HQ in Chaeng Wattana 14
What we offer:
- Free Lunch: Food is life, so enjoy hearty meals to fuel your day, our treat!
- Free Parking: Park hassle-free, your convenience ensured.
- Medical Plan: With us, your life's uncertainties are met with healthcare coverage.
- Performance Bonus: Celebrate and Reward your dedicated effort and success.
- Monthly Party: Connect, relax, and celebrate!
- Tons of Opportunity to Grow: Nurturing your potential. Thrive within and beyond..
- Extra Holidays for Special Occasions: We're here to support you through significant times in every chapter.
- Empowerment through Tools: Innovation, your way. Embrace tools for enhanced efficiency.
What you will learn
Working as a Customer Service Representative is a great opportunity for you to learn and deal with various types of international logistics products and services, as well as an ability to deal with different types of customers. This will quickly help you gain communication skills, problem solving skills, and management skills.
*We are not able to provide work visa for this position.